5 Tips to Unleashing Your Fabulous in 20172
Can you feel and taste it in the air?
It’s the first week in 2017. Clean slate. Ready for new goals, visions and plans.
Of course, every day is an opportunity for us to start over again. But let’s not kid ourselves, a new year just feels different. Whether you do resolutions, intentions, desired feelings, to-do or to-be lists — I hope you take the time to create your year consciously, with intention. Always starting from a place of radical acceptance and unconditional self-love.
I don’t know about you, but I get excited about this stuff. I get fired up thinking about my life and my business. Excited to get my message out. To make an impact. Contribute to the world.
I’m going to let you in on a secret. Life wasn’t always fabulous for me.
I have gone from being an overwhelmed, under-employed single mom with virtually no connections and no purpose — to building a successful business, creating an amazing network and living a life inspires me.
It didn’t happen overnight. And it sure didn’t happen effortlessly. It only happened because I did the personal work. I allowed myself to feel the pain. I asked the tough questions — and waited for the answers. I got lost, cracked open and had to start from ground zero.
As I type this today – my life isn’t perfect – but it’s juicy and it’s aligned. I go to bed every night knowing that I have used my gifts in service to others. How amazing is that?
My big WHY is inspiring and connecting women who have a big message to stand up, speak up and make an impact – so that they can feel unleashed, fabulous and ready to rock!
Here are my 5 tips to help you unleash your fabulous in 2017:
1. DO YOU. As Dr. Seuss said “There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Accept your flaws and imperfections. None of us are perfect – yet we spend so much of our time pretending, hiding and faking it. Yet, your quirks make you unique and special. Be real. Make mistakes. Get messy.
2. YOU ARE ENOUGH. Right here, right now. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise myessayshelp.org. Look in the mirror, smile and give yourself a pat on the back for getting up and doing your thing.
3. FOLLOW YOUR CURIOSITY. Stop trying to figure out your purpose or WHY. You don’t have to know all the answers. You don’t have to know what you need to do for the rest of your life. Take one baby step forward. Trust your intuition. You get to make mistakes, but at least you’ll enjoy the journey.
4. MAKE FRIENDS WITH FEAR. There is no such thing as fearless. You don’t have to love it, but you do have to make friends with it and accept it as part of your journey. Develop your courage muscle. Learn to fail. Give yourself time to sulk, then pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get on with it.
5. REVERSE THE GOLDEN RULE. Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you. You want others to love, accept and respect you? Start by loving, accepting and respecting yourself first.
What are you yearning for? What do you want to create? Who do you want to be?
If not you, then who? If not now, then when?