Positive Fabulous Women™ was founded in January of 2008 by Katia Millar, with the goal of connecting, empowering and inspiring women to live a life of purpose and passion.
Our community has since grown to over 10,000 members, fans, and followers in the Toronto area, with many more around North America and the rest of the world. We have created a vibrant, collaborative space – both online & offline – for passionate inspired women to share experiences, insights, and resources all while having fun and creating authentic connections.
Our goal is to support purpose-driven female business owners in getting their message out to the people who need to hear it – so that they can do what you love, love what they do – and make a difference in their world.
We do that by helping them create visibility in a way that resonates with their vision, engage with their tribe so that they’re positioned for influence and ready to make an impact.
Ways to connect with us
- Coaching – Group & private programs to support you with marketing, branding, networking and social media.
- Memberships – providing you with increased visibility within a community of inspired female business owners
- Live Events – Toronto networking minglers and workshops to connect you with other inspired business owners
- Virtual Events – webinars that you can access from your computer
Social Media Communities
- Facebook Page – inspiration, humour, connections with 7,500+ other women from around the world
- Fab + Visible Facebook Group – virtual community discussing marketing, branding and social media tips & advice
- #PFWChat – on Twitter every Thursday at 11 am ET.
★ To download a copy of our PFW Manifesto – please CLICK HERE and enjoy an instant dose of inspiration ★
Connect with us!