Join us for a series of (free) bi-weekly interactive jam sessions where we’ll cover topics related to business, marketing and social media.
The goal is to learn, connect and also have your questions answered.
And yes it’s all free :)
We’ll start off with a brief introduction to the topic by Katia and then open it up for Q & A.
You have the option to connect through video or audio only.
Fall 2018 Schedule:
Sept 13: Building Your Tribe with Intention & Integrity
Sept 27: Personal Branding for Solopreneurs
Oct 11: Hosting Your First Webinar
Oct 25: TBD
Nov 8: TBD
Nov 22: TBD
Dec 6: TBD
Please click here for full event listing and registration.
September 6, 2018 | Katia Millar
As of September 2018, #PFWChat will be running on alternating weeks; every first and third Thursday of the month.
It starts at 11 am ET and lasts for 1 hour.
Fall 2018 Schedule
Sept 6: Check in & Fall Pulse Check
Sept 20: The Art of Letting Go
Oct 4: The Power of Self-Awareness
Oct 18: The Art & Science of Friendship
Nov 1: Meaning Purpose & Passion
Nov 15: Success & Failure
Nov 29: Emotional Intelligence
Dec 13: Closing 2018
The usual format consists of a few minutes of introductions, followed by questions every few minutes posted by the host or co-host, with responses from the participants.
Why Should I Join the #PFWChat
1. #PFWChat is informal and fun – so there’s a lot of room to get to know other users better. It is a great way to share ideas and establish deeper connections. You get to engage with some fabulous women, gain new friends (and Twitter followers) and expand your network.
2. You learn new things: #PFWChat provides you with a great opportunity to learn new things from those with more experience than you.
3. You can share your opinions: We get to share your own experiences and ideas with others who are eager to support you.
How to Join #PFWChat
- To join, simply type #PFWChat in your search function and follow all the tweets.
- You can participate through Twitter itself, or use one of many tools such as Hootsuite (our favourite) – tcchat or TweetChat.
- You’ll see a stream of all the tweets that contain #PFWChat
- Questions on the #PFWChat start with Q1, Q2, etc.
- Questions on the #PFWChat are asked either by @KatiaMillar and/or a co-host.
- To submit an answer, simply compose a tweet starting with A1, A2, etc.
- Make sure you include the #PFWChat with all your tweets so that they’re seen by everyone else.
- Try to limit your responses to 120 characters (or less) so that others can retweet them.
- If you see a tweet from someone else that you’d like to share with your followers, just retweet or preface with an “RT”.
- Don’t be shy – feel free to jump in at any point.
- Relax and have fun – even when the stream is going fast and you’re having trouble keeping fun. Remember we are a very supportive community and love to make you feel at ease.
Tweet Chats 101
Twitter Do’s and Don’ts
September 5, 2018 | Katia Millar
Positive Fabulous Women is delighted to provide you with an opportunity to win a pair of tickets to the advance screening of “I FEEL PRETTY” at the Scotiabank Theatre on Monday April 16, 2018 at 7 pm.
ABOUT “I AM PRETTY”
An ordinary woman who struggles with feelings of insecurity and inadequacy on a daily basis wakes from a fall believing she is suddenly the most beautiful and capable woman on the planet. With this newfound confidence, she is empowered to live her life fearlessly and flawlessly, but what will happen when she realizes her appearance never changed?
To watch the movie railer, please click here.
HOW TO ENTER
Please read this carefully and follow the instructions contained in the widget below.
Click on the blue Facebook login button inside the widget if it’s not already connected. Alternately, you can use your email.
In order to be eligible, you must like our Facebook Page AND also comment on this post (bottom of page) answering the specific question contained in the widget.
- Contest open to all GTA residents.
- You must be available to attend the advance screening on April 16, 2018 at 7 pm at the Scotiabank Theater at 259 Richmond Street West in downtown Toronto.
- Contest will be open until midnight on Friday, April 13th.
- Feel free to share the page with your friends
- The lucky winners will be chosen randomly and notified by noon on Saturday, April 14, 2018.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
April 11, 2018 | Master-User