Categories: Toronto Events
- June 02, 2018 @ 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Even though women value freedom and autonomy, our primary yearning is to be in close heartfelt relationships. We are love-driven. Every woman knows this deep in her core. And yet, many of us shut down or push away this core truth because the prospect of feeling it is too painful. We have judgements around appearing weak, we fear disappointment and have a host of unresolved hurts causing us to be on gaurd… And so we distract and let the demands of life pull at us, keeping us from being fully present to ourselves, our partners and this moment.
But, if you choose to slow down long enough to feel through your feelings you’ll discover that there is a wellspring of desire… a sacred longing so deep that begs to be witnessed, honored and tended to.
When faced with rejection, hurt, and despair do you close up, run away, numb out, or do you have the emotional bandwidth to stay with it?
To feed the feminine heart and welcome deep and profound love, we mustn’t deny our feelings, but instead, lean into them – even when it hurts.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Going through a breakup, or feeling hurt by a relationship of any kind
- Have lost faith that there is a right partner out there for you –feeling cynical, in a lack mind-set or just downright jaded.
- Want to learn how to trust your feelings
- Want to learn how to thrive even in the hard times
- Want to deepen intimacy with yourself and your partner
- Learn how to heal emotional wounds
- Be surrounded by the loving presence of other sisters on a growth-oriented path
- Are committed to opening yourself up deeper to love
- Are interested in having discussions on intimacy and sacred relating
What you will learn:
- The power to face anything: heartbreak, desertion, isolation, rejection
- The three stages to love and identify where in the 3 stages you are
- How to make peace with your sweet vulnerability and stop living with a guarded heart
- Identify the ways in which you sabotage love and how to course correct
- How to show up for in relationships and face intensity when it feels too damn hard
Bring with you:
- Wear comfortable attire
- Yoga mat, blanket (optional)
- Bring journal and a pen (optional)
When: Saturday June 2, 2018 | 8:00pm-10:30pm
Where: The House of Yoga | 714 Bloor Street West, Toronto
Energy Exchange: Early bird price: $35 before May 25 | Regular price: $45
This event is for women (or those who identify as women) of ALL ages, ethnicities and religions. The Luscious Feminine strives to create an inclusive atmosphere where every woman is celebrated and welcomed.
About Your Host
Amanda Clarke is the founder of The Luscious Feminine and believes that every woman has the capacity to shift from fear-based thinking to living an empowered life they love. With close to 20 years’ experience in the field of healing and spirituality she is a leading expert on radical self-love and feminine spirituality. She holds a multitude of certifications in yoga, reiki, and is a graduate of the Spiritual Psychotherapy and Spiritual Director Program at TAC. Her articles have been featured in Eligible Magazine and she recently authored a mini eBook entitled “7 Steps to Surviving this Moment!”. For more about Amanda, please visit www.thelusciousfeminine.com
Latest posts by Master-User (see all)
- Win Tickets to the Advance Screening of “I FEEL PRETTY” - April 11, 2018
- FAB Woman in the Spotlight: Natasha Mitchell - March 22, 2018
- Life and Biz are Not a Peek-a-Boo Game - February 1, 2018