Categories: Toronto Events
Please join Silvana Marsella and she hosts Angele Catenaro and Martha Eleftheriou for an evening of self-empowerment, inspiration and authentic connection with other fabulous women.
They will explore what it means to living fearlessly and discuss:
- What does living fearlessly look like?
- What does it mean to walk through your fear?
- What is the difference between life & death fear and ego-driven fear?
- What is one tool that you can use to rise up / step up your courage?
- How can a spiritual practice assist you in living fearlessly?
Explore these questions and more, plus experience a gentle guided meditation to help you tap into your higher self and begin living fearlessly!
** Light snacks & refreshments will be served **
About the Presenters
Angela Catenaro is a Mom, certified Yoga teacher, Reiki Energy Healer, Spiritual Life Coach, GoodWill Ambassador of CosmiKids Canada™, as well as a certified Resonant Learning Approach (RLA)™ trainer. Angela’s passion is to share her learned life skills, yogic inspired philosophy and spiritual wisdom to help children and adults awaken to their inner beauty and shine their true essence. Angela is a founding member of the New Thought Educational Consortium, which consists of a group of individuals, internationally, that are collectively focusing on the empowerment of children through education.
Martha Eleftheriou is a Life Coach and Mentor, Reiki Master, Registered Yoga Teacher and an Elementary School Teacher. She is passionate about helping people uncover their passion and dreams through workshops, women’s circles, one on one coaching, healing sessions, classes, and talks that provide the necessary tools to facilitate personal transformation. Martha uses universal spiritual principles that are non-religious, along with practical transformational tools to help people live their lives with passion, fun, joy and fulfillment.
When: Thurs, May 24: 2018 | 7:30 PM-9:00 PM
Where: Vellore Village Community Centre | 1 Villa Royale Avenue, Room #2, Vaughan
Cost: $25 | Cash at the door: $30
Latest posts by Master-User (see all)
- Win Tickets to the Advance Screening of “I FEEL PRETTY” - April 11, 2018
- FAB Woman in the Spotlight: Natasha Mitchell - March 22, 2018
- Life and Biz are Not a Peek-a-Boo Game - February 1, 2018