Do I have to be a member to attend a PFW event?Answer
I just registered for my first event – what should I expect?Answer
We normally start off our minglers with some open networking, where complimentary appetizers are served. We will later provide a facilitated networking activity on a particular topic (always fun!). You will also hear introductions from some of our business members. Great connections and positive vibes guaranteed.
Do I need to bring a printed copy of my receipt to the events?Answer
What’s the dress code at PFW live event?Answer
Can I get a refund for a pre-paid event?Answer
We’re glad you asked! Here’s the PFW Refund Policy:
- PFW will issue a 100% refund ONLY when the event is canceled
- PFW will not provide any refunds due to sickness or any other change in schedule/circumstance of participants
- Cancellation requests made 72 hours prior to the date of the event will be eligible for a refund. There will be a $10 administration fee of $10 charged.
- If the event is rescheduled, a 50% refund will be provided to those who are unable to attend the “new” scheduled event date OR 100% credit towards a future event taking place within a 60-day time period.
- Any cancellations made within the 72-hour window as well as no-shows will NOT be eligible for a refund or credit. Think of it like the theatre – if you book tickets and then get sick and can’t go, they don’t try to accommodate you for another show and unfortunately, neither can we. You are always welcome to pass on to a friend.
Please note that if you are unsure of your attendance to an event, you usually have the option of paying by cash at the door at a slight increased cost.
Why should I consider a PFW business membership?Answer
We offer two options for you to participate in our community – so whether you’re looking for some basic marketing support or more extensive ways to amplify your message - then we have affordable solutions that will help you move your business forward!
What’s the main difference between the two levels of memberships?Answer
How do I get my business listed in the Fab Biz Directory?Answer
I am organizing an event that I’d like to promote to your members, can you post it on your calendar?Answer
I would love to present at a PFW event – where do I start?Answer
We prefer to work with people who are experienced with presenting in a virtual environment and understand the process. Also, it is important for everyone to know that our Members receive top priority in presenting to our community. If your not yet a member, click here to find out more information. If you’d like to submit a request, please complete this form and we’ll get in touch with you.
I have a product and/or business opportunity that I’d like to share with the group, can you help me spread the word?Answer