When does #PFWChat Take Place?
As of September 2018, #PFWChat will be running on alternating weeks; every first and third Thursday of the month. It starts at 11 am ET and lasts for 1 hour.
Please note that on the second and last Thursday of each month, we’ll be hosting Zoom Jam Sessions on all topics business, marketing and social media.
Fall 2018 Schedule
Sept 6: Check in & Fall Pulse Check Sept 20: The Art of Letting Go Oct 4: The Power of Self-Awareness
Oct 18: The Art & Science of Friendship
Nov 1: Meaning Purpose & Passion
Nov 15: Success & Failure
Nov 29: Emotional Intelligence
Dec 13: Closing 2018
The usual format consists of a few minutes of introductions, followed by questions every few minutes posted by the host or co-host, with responses from the participants.
Why Should I Join the #PFWChat
1. #PFWChat is informal and fun – so there’s a lot of room to get to know other users better. It is a great way to share ideas and establish deeper connections. You get to engage with some fabulous women, gain new friends (and Twitter followers) and expand your network.
2. You learn new things: #PFWChat provides you with a great opportunity to learn new things from those with more experience than you.
3. You can share your opinions: We get to share your own experiences and ideas with others who are eager to support you.
How to Join #PFWChat
- To join, simply type #PFWChat in your search function and follow all the tweets.
- You can participate through Twitter itself, or use one of many tools such as Hootsuite (our favourite) – tcchat or TweetChat.
- You’ll see a stream of all the tweets that contain #PFWChat
- Questions on the #PFWChat start with Q1, Q2, etc.
- Questions on the #PFWChat are asked either by @KatiaMillar or a co-host.
- To submit an answer, simply compose a tweet starting with A1, A2, etc.
- Make sure you include the #PFWChat with all your tweets so that they’re seen by everyone else.
- Try to limit your responses to 120 characters (or less) so that others can retweet them.
- If you see a tweet from someone else that you’d like to share with your followers, just retweet or preface with an “RT”.
- Don’t be shy – feel free to jump in at any point.
- Relax and have fun – even when the stream is going fast and you’re having trouble keeping fun. Remember we are a very supportive community and love to make you feel at ease.